Chicago Trading Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Chicago Trading Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $108.8M per year.
- Chicago Trading Company's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Chicago Trading Company has 518 Employees.
- Chicago Trading Company grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Chicago Trading Company currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Chicago Trading Company?
Chicago Trading Company (CTC) is a highly analytical, team oriented derivatives trading firm that employs a dynamic, disciplined approach to trading across a variety of products and strategies. We take decisive action to position ourselves at the forefront of the financial markets. We actively trade in a broad spectrum of asset classes that include Equities, Interest Rates, and Commodities. We have grown dramatically since our inception in 1995. Recognized as a leading provider of liquidity and pricing on numerous derivatives exchanges globally, we trade more than 20 hours a day, six days a week. With offices in Chicago and London, our success and rapid growth are due to our market experience, state of the art technology, risk management capabilities, and financial engineering expertise.keywords:N/A