Chicago Meat Authority Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Chicago Meat Authority's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.6M per year.
- Chicago Meat Authority's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Chicago Meat Authority has 80 Employees.
- Chicago Meat Authority grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- Chicago Meat Authority currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Chicago Meat Authority?
Chicago Meat Authority offers you a full line of quality meat products - all trimmed and packed to the industry's highest standards. Our skilled butchers cut to popular portion sizes or to your specifications, giving you leaner, higher-value products. CMA partners with customers and builds long-term relationships. We deliver on time, reducing your need to stock extra inventory. In a little more than a decade, Chicago Meat Authority has risen to become one of the industry's most highly respected meat companies. CMA has grown from a $6 million company when it was founded in 1990 to become a $70 million dollar company in 2003. And this growth has come from the most demanding meat industry segments, food service, retail and further processors. These are professional meat buyers who will accept nothing less than the best quality products and customer service.keywords:N/A