Cheshire Wildlife Trust Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cheshire Wildlife Trust's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.3M per year.
- Cheshire Wildlife Trust's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Cheshire Wildlife Trust has 54 Employees.
- Cheshire Wildlife Trust grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- Cheshire Wildlife Trust currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Cheshire Wildlife Trust?
Cheshire Wildlife Trusts works across Cheshire West & Chester, Cheshire East, Halton, Stockport, Trafford, Tameside, Warrington and Wirral. We have 43 nature reserves covering around 500ha - more than half the size of Delamere Forest. Our reserves include habitats ranging from sand dunes to reedbeds, woodlands and wet meadows and some of the north west's most threatened peatlands and mosslands. We have over 12,000 members and hundreds of volunteers who regularly support our work, along with more than 60 of the region's leading companies who make a regular commitment to the Trust as Corporate Supporters. Our most ambitious conservation scheme - A Living Landscape, is already underway across the Gowy & Mersey Washlands, as we bring landowners and local communities together across more than 8,000ha of Cheshire countryside to link up the pieces of the wildlife habitat jigsaw for the future.keywords:N/A