Chennais Amirta Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Chennais Amirta's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.4M per year.
- Chennais Amirta's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Chennais Amirta has 80 Employees.
- Chennais Amirta grew their employee count by -37% last year.
- Chennais Amirta currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Chennais Amirta?
Chennais Amirta International Institute Of Hotel Management (CAIIHM), started its innovative and challenging journey in the field of Hospitality Education with one branch consisting minimum number of 300 students and 10 staff members in the year 2010 in Chennai, Tamilnadu, India. As of 2018, around 12000 students have successfully graduated out of our institution. Currently, We have our college campuses in Chennai, Bangalore & Hyderabad and admission offices in 16 Cities across South India. We are one among the Leading Hotel Management Institutes in India with over 300+ Faculty and State-of-the-Art infrastructure college campuses. Chennais Amirta has industry partnership with around 180+ Star Hotels which helps us in providing 100% Placement and Industrial Exposure to our students. We are certified by Bharathiar University, Alagappa University, Annamalai University, IPDOUM Malaysia, London School of Business & Finance (Singapore) and the Bharat Sevak Samaj.keywords:N/A