Chembio Diagnostic Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Chembio Diagnostic Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $32.1M per year.
- Chembio Diagnostic Systems received $8.5M in venture funding in December 2017.
- Chembio Diagnostic Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Chembio Diagnostic Systems has 128 Employees.
- Chembio Diagnostic Systems grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Chembio Diagnostic Systems currently has 24 job openings.
What Is Chembio Diagnostic Systems?
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. develops, manufactures, licenses and markets proprietary rapid diagnostic tests in the growing $10 billion point-of-care testing market. Chembio's three FDA PMA-approved, CLIA-waived, rapid HIV tests are marketed in the US: SURE CHECK® HIV 1/2, HIV 1/2 STAT-PAK® and DPP® HIV 1/2 assays. Chembio markets its DPP® HIV-Syphilis assay and other rapid tests internationally to government and donor-funded programs directly and through distributors. Chembio has developed a patented point-of-care test platform technology, the Dual Path Platform (DPP®) technology, which has advantages over lateral-flow technologies when it comes to multiplexing and working with challenging matrices. This technology provides Chembio with a significant pipeline of business opportunities for the development and manufacture of new products. Headquartered in Medford, NY, with approximately 150 employees, Chembio is licensed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as well as the U. S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), and is certified for the global market under the International Standards Organization (ISO) directive 13.485.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals