Cheddar Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cheddar's estimated annual revenue is currently $45.1M per year.
- Cheddar received $22.0M in venture funding in March 2018.
- Cheddar's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Cheddar's total funding is $54M.
- Cheddar has 220 Employees.
- Cheddar grew their employee count by -6% last year.
- Cheddar currently has 10 job openings.
What Is Cheddar?
Cheddar is a live Post-Cable Network focused on covering the most innovative products, technologies, and services transforming our lives. The network covers this news through the lens of the companies and executives driving these changes. Cheddar broadcasts from Post 10 on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange and the Sprint Flatiron Building Store. Cheddar is available on Sling, Amazon, Vimeo, Twitter, Xumo, Pluto TV, and 60 percent of smart TVs in the U.S. Cheddar was founded by Jon Steinberg, President and Chief Operating Officer of BuzzFeed from 2010 to 2014. Past guests include Ford CEO Mark Fields, CBS CEO Les Moonves, Thrive Founder Ariana Huffington, incoming Starbucks CEO Kevin Johnson, T-Mobile CEO John Legere, New York Stock Exchange President Tom Farley, Twilio CEO Jeff Lawson, Twitch founder Justin Kan, George Takei, Vivica A. Fox, Aisha Tyler, Julie Chen, Jermaine Dupri, and more.keywords:Accounting,Banking,Finance,Mobile,Payments