Chase Hospitality Group Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Chase Hospitality Group's estimated revenue is currently $24.6M per year.
- Chase Hospitality Group's estimated revenue per employee is $223982
- Chase Hospitality Group has 110 Employees.
- Chase Hospitality Group grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Chase Hospitality Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Chase Hospitality Group?
Chase Hospitality Group was established in 2012 with an aim to redefine hospitality in North America. Our restaurants - The Chase, The Chase Fish & Oyster, Kasa Moto, Planta, Planta Burger, Palm Lane and Colette Grand Café - are celebrated for their exceptional menu offerings, warm environments, and unparalleled hospitality. We've been recognized by a number of esteemed publications such as The Globe & Mail, Toronto Life, and En Route Magazine, and were recently named Foodservice and Hospitality Magazine's Restaurateur of the Year. Our vision has been achieved through a dedicated approach to culinary excellence and the provision of thoughtful hospitality experiences across all of our restaurants.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Hilton Toronto ...||$14M||60||0%|
|The Food Dudes||$13.3M||77||-3%|
|Elora Mill Hote...||$5M||36||20%|
|Silver Hotel Gr...||$13M||47||-6%|