Charter Senior Living Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Charter Senior Living's estimated annual revenue is currently $49.4M per year.
- Charter Senior Living's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Charter Senior Living has 183 Employees.
- Charter Senior Living grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- Charter Senior Living currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Charter Senior Living?
Charter Senior Living is a caring and compassionate leader within the senior living industry. Charter manages senior living communities throughout the U.S., offering independent living, assisted living and memory care services. A family-owned business with an executive team with more than 100 combined years in the senior housing industry, Charter Senior Living's mission is to preserve the legacies of their resident with outstanding personal service and recognition of the dedication and commitment of its family of staff. RESIDENTS The needs and expectations of our residents always come first and satisfaction of each person is paramount. CULTURE Charter Senior Living exemplifies a caring culture through its commitment to customers, employees and community. SERVICE We strive to deliver outstanding service through our motivated and best of class staff everyday. TEAMWORK We appreciate the dedication and commitment that our staff demonstrate and create a culture where teamwork and value is found.keywords:N/A