Charger Logistics Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Charger Logistics's estimated revenue is currently $68.3M per year.
- Charger Logistics's estimated revenue per employee is $226977
- Charger Logistics has 301 Employees.
- Charger Logistics grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- Charger Logistics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Charger Logistics?
Charger Logistics' strives to offer the best client focused logistics solution. We start with flexibility. By offering various safe and efficient solutions for all product sizes, weights and sensitivities our limits are minimal. Additionally, our network, various locations throughout North America and fleet size allow us to offer our clients what they need every time. Charger Logistics was founded in the early 2000's and has grown by leaps and bounds since then. From owning a single truck to owning a fleet of over eight-hundred trucks, two-thousand trailers including reefers, dry vans, chassis, flat beds, step decks and more! A lot has changed however, our commitment to our clients will never change.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Spencer // Butc...||$16.2M||56||0%|
|VORTEX FREIGHT ...||$9.8M||36||9%|
|Go Direct Solut...||$8.2M||30||11%|
|Solutions 2 GO||$58.9M||235||14%|