Chargeback Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Chargeback's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.7M per year.
- Chargeback's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Chargeback has 89 Employees.
- Chargeback grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- Chargeback currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Chargeback?
Chargeback has pioneered real-time dispute resolution executing its mission to fully disrupt the current status quo of manual labor and outsourced dispute management. Internal teams at Dicks Sporting Goods, Turo, FanDuel, TripAdvisor and Sling TV are using Chargeback's SaaS-based dispute management platform to lower dispute rates, improve win-rates and reduce labor costs. These three key benefits work together to minimize the bottom line hit merchants receive from the fraudulent and accidental use of credit card disputes.keywords:Retail, Payments, Fraud Detection, Ecommerce