ChargeAfter Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ChargeAfter's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.2M per year.
- ChargeAfter's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- ChargeAfter's total funding is $9.5M.
- ChargeAfter has 40 Employees.
- ChargeAfter grew their employee count by 48% last year.
- ChargeAfter currently has 4 job openings.
What Is ChargeAfter?
ChargeAfter is a leading multi-lender financing platform connecting retailers and lenders to offer shoppers personalized financing options at checkout. With its data-driven decisioning engine and network of global lenders, ChargeAfter delivers the most relevant financing offers to consumers from multiple lenders based on credit type ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾜ resulting in credit approvals for up to 85% of customer applications. ChargeAfter streamlines the distribution of credit into a single platform that retailers can implement swiftly both online and in store. The companyￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs growing lender network offers seamless integration to lenders seeking to grow their customer base while expanding into new retail markets. ChargeAfter investors include PICO Venture Partners, Propel Venture Partners, VISA, MUFG, BBVA, Synchrony Financial, and Plug and Play VC. Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, ChargeAfter has offices in Dallas, New York, and Tel Aviv.keywords:N/A