Channel Partners Capital Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Channel Partners Capital's estimated annual revenue is currently $13M per year.
- Channel Partners Capital received $Undisclosed in venture funding in May 2018.
- Channel Partners Capital's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Channel Partners Capital's total funding is $50M.
- Channel Partners Capital has 62 Employees.
- Channel Partners Capital grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Channel Partners Capital currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Channel Partners Capital?
Based in Minnetonka, Minn., Channel Partners Capital (Channel) is a nationwide leading provider of small business financing utilizing customized technology and business processes. Channel delivers working capital to small businesses through partnerships with equipment finance companies, helping these companies provide their customers access to capital needed to grow their businesses. Typical financing is provided to businesses with revenues ranging from $200,000 - $10 million and repaid within 24 months. Since its founding in 2009, Channel has originated over 7,000 loans generating receivables of over $350 million. Channel is one of a limited number of full-service, non-bank, small business lenders successfully filling the gap in small business credit availability. Channel was recently ranked among the Inc. 500/5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. by Inc. magazine for the sixth straight year! Only a fraction of all companies have achieved this honor. For more information about financing options from Channel Partners Capital, call (763) 763-7760 or visit www.ChannelPartnersCapital.comkeywords:Banking,Finance,Human Resources Hr