Certified Management Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Certified Management Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.4M per year.
- Certified Management Group's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Certified Management Group has 72 Employees.
- Certified Management Group grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- Certified Management Group currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Certified Management Group?
We are a rapidly growing outsourced sales and marketing agency and brand management company with a leading position across multiple segments of the food-away-from-home channel. We leverage our national footprint and unique solution to drive profitability for large-scale and emerging CPG brands in highly fragmented, difficult-to-serve segments, connecting clients to tens of thousands of operators and distributors nationwide, and partnering with them to achieve relevant and sustainable growth.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Certified Management Group News
Certified Management Group LLC, the outsourced sales and marketing agency and brand management company that helps food and ...
The ReposiTrak Compliance & Risk Management suite includes the food ... said Randall K. Fields, Chairman and CEO of Park City Group.
Business consultants (sometimes be referred to as management analysts) ... will need to present their report to a group and answer questions. ... The IMC offers the Certified Management Consultant (CMC) mark of excellence.