Certified Home Loans Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Certified Home Loans's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.9M per year.
- Certified Home Loans's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Certified Home Loans has 47 Employees.
- Certified Home Loans grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- Certified Home Loans currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Certified Home Loans?
Certified Home Loans is committed to providing the highest level of personal financial services in a professional manner. First and foremost, we represent our clients ensuring they have access to the best rates and a variety of mortgage products. Our high standards provide our clients with mortgage-based savings and increased knowledge to properly manage and control their own financial well-being. Certified Home Loans offers the best rates on a variety of different loan programs, including: Conventional Mortgages, FHA Refinance and Purchase, VA Loan Programs, USDA Rural Development Loans, HARP Refinance, FHA Streamline, Jumbo Mortgages, and Second Mortgages. Our customized loan programs allow our clients to manage their unique financial situation and meet their financial goals. Certified Home Loans is a division of Gold Star Mortgage Financial Group, Corp. NMLS #3446. Equal Housing Lenderkeywords:N/A