Ceres Imaging Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ceres Imaging's estimated annual revenue is currently $16M per year.
- Ceres Imaging received $25.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- Ceres Imaging's estimated revenue per employee is $147,685
- Ceres Imaging's total funding is $35.5M.
- Ceres Imaging has 108 Employees.
- Ceres Imaging grew their employee count by -6% last year.
- Ceres Imaging currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Ceres Imaging?
Our mission is to conserve the world's resources. Our technology makes significant impact on the environment and farmers. Climate change and resource depletion are some of the great challenges of our generation, and many farmers are facing going out of business due to increasing water scarcity and fertilizer regulation. Ceres Imaging is a VC funded startup whose technology incorporates aerial imagery and spectral image processing to monitor important crop variables including plant nutrient and water content (fertilizer/irrigation deficiencies), the presence of diseases/parasites/weeds, and crop yields. The data and insights we provide help farmers to improve their crop management, including fertilizer application, irrigation schedules, stress/problem detection, and other applications. Come check out why hundreds of customers throughout California, Hawaii, the Midwest and Australia love using our service at http://www.ceresimaging.net.keywords:Agriculture,Cleantech,Drones,Enterprise Software,Wind Power