Centric Software Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Centric Software's estimated annual revenue is currently $49.3M per year.
- Centric Software received $24.0M in venture funding in July 2014.
- Centric Software's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Centric Software's total funding is $92.4M.
- Centric Software has 340 Employees.
- Centric Software grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Centric Software currently has 14 job openings.
What Is Centric Software?
Centric Software is the leading PLM solution for fashion, retail, footwear, luxury, outdoor and consumer goods companies. From its headquarters in Silicon Valley and offices in trend capitals around the world, Centric Software provides a Digital Transformation Platform for the most prestigious names in fashion, retail, footwear, luxury, outdoor and consumer goods. Centric Visual Innovation Platform (VIP) is a visual, fully digital collection of boards for touch-based devices like iPad, iPhone and large-scale, touch-screen televisions. Centric VIP transforms decision making and automates execution to truly collapse time to market and distance to trend. Centric's flagship product lifecycle management (PLM) platform, Centric 8, delivers enterprise-class merchandise planning, product development, sourcing, business planning, quality, and collection management functionality tailored for fast-moving consumer industries. Centric SMB packages extended PLM including innovative technology and key industry learnings tailored for small businesses. Centric Software has received multiple industry awards, including the Frost & Sullivan Global Product Differentiation Excellence Award in Retail, Fashion and Apparel PLM in 2016 and Frost & Sullivan's Global Retail, Fashion, and Apparel PLM Product Differentiation Excellence Award in 2012. Red Herring named Centric to its Top 100 Global list in 2013, 2015 and 2016.keywords:saas, Human Resources Hr