Centreville Bank Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Centreville Bank's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.9M per year.
- Centreville Bank's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Centreville Bank has 133 Employees.
- Centreville Bank grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Centreville Bank currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Centreville Bank?
Banking the Way You Want. That's what our empowered, responsive bankers deliver to our business and retail customers every day. Founded in 1828, Centreville Bank is one of Rhode Island's most stable and well-capitalized community banks, with a growing presence that reaches every corner of Rhode Island and into nearby Massachusetts and Connecticut. No matter your need, we have the expertise and financial strength to help you succeed. Our mutuality ensures that we will remain your local partner for a very long time to come. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender. NMLS# 402947keywords:N/A