Center for Vascular Medicine Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Center for Vascular Medicine's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.9M per year.
- Center for Vascular Medicine's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Center for Vascular Medicine has 33 Employees.
- Center for Vascular Medicine grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- Center for Vascular Medicine currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Center for Vascular Medicine?
Center for Vascular Medicine is one of the leading centers in the Maryland, Washington D.C. Metropolitan area for the prevention, monitoring and long-term treatment of Peripheral Arterial Disease (P.A.D.). Our medical staff includes some of the nation's leading physicians with expertise in the area of vascular medicine and clinical drug research. CVM has five locations throughout Maryland including: Annapolis, Glen Burnie, Greenbelt, Prince Frederick and Silver Spring. Our experienced medical team provides the most advanced and patient-focused diagnostic and therapeutic modalities for the treatment of P.A.D. Our goal is to relieve painful symptoms of PAD, improve quality of life and mobility, and prevent heart attack, stroke and amputation. Center for Vascular Medicine works with patients and their primary care physicians to advise on lifestyle modification and medication that can manage and reduce symptoms of P.A.D. If these measures are ineffective, CVM can provide complete care and expertise in interventional and surgical treatments.keywords:N/A