Center for Allied Health Education Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Center for Allied Health Education's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.1M per year.
- Center for Allied Health Education's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Center for Allied Health Education has 56 Employees.
- Center for Allied Health Education grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Center for Allied Health Education currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Center for Allied Health Education?
Since 2007, Center for Allied Health Education (CAHE) has earned statewide acclaim as a premier educational institute for allied health education. With a 20,000 square-foot, state-of-the-art facility, conveniently located in the heart of Brooklyn, CAHE's network of accredited programs offers a broad array of choices for a lucrative and rewarding career in today's highly competitive healthcare arena. Students are able to obtain the necessary didactic (in-class) instruction as well as hands-on experience at our NUMEROUS clinical sites. Educational programs offered by CAHE include Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Ultrasound), Radiography (X-Ray), Radiation Therapy, Dental Assisting, Medical Assistant, Surgical Technology, EMT-Basic and Paramedic Programs, as well as a Paramedic Refresher course.keywords:N/A