Celularity Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Celularity's estimated annual revenue is currently $25M per year.
- Celularity received $250.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- Celularity's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Celularity's total funding is $290M.
- Celularity has 161 Employees.
- Celularity grew their employee count by -1% last year.
- Celularity currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Celularity?
POSTPARTUM PLACENTA: THE FOUNDATION OF OUR SCIENCE - Celularity scientists were the first to recognize the human placenta as an untapped resource for innovation, one which is the basis of Celularity innovations in immuno-oncology, hematology, and regenerative medicine. Our seminal discovery of unique stem, progenitor, and immune cells from the placenta is the foundation of our dominating intellectual property position. With proprietary platform technology and operational expertise to harness the power of this remarkable organ, we developed a deep therapeutic pipeline across a broad range of indications. AMPLIFYING THE BODYS ABILITY TO REGENERATE - Celularity combines innovative assets and research in cell therapy, functional regeneration, and biosourcing to develop leading therapeutic products and services that treat serious, life-threatening diseases. We are harnessing the unique cells and biomaterials from the postpartum placenta to provide therapies that amplify the body's ability to fight disease, heal, and regenerate itself. For more information visit our website at www.celularity.comkeywords:N/A