Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult's estimated annual revenue is currently $33.5M per year.
- Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult has 216 Employees.
- Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult?
The Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult was established as an independent centre of excellence to advance the growth of the UK cell and gene therapy industry, by bridging the gap between scientific research and full-scale commercialisation. With over 180 experts focusing on cell and gene therapy technologies, it works with partners in academia and industry to ensure these life-changing therapies can be developed for use in health services throughout the world. It offers leading-edge capability, technology and innovation to enable companies to take products into clinical trials and provide clinical, process development, manufacturing, regulatory, health economics and market access expertise. Its aim is to make the UK the most compelling and logical choice for UK and international partners to develop and commercialise these advanced therapies. The Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult works with Innovate UK. For more information please visit ct.catapult.org.uk or visit http://www.gov.uk/innovate-uk.keywords:N/A