Cedar Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cedar's estimated annual revenue is currently $57.5M per year.
- Cedar received $36.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- Cedar's estimated revenue per employee is $164,785
- Cedar's total funding is $351M.
- Cedar has 349 Employees.
- Cedar grew their employee count by 125% last year.
- Cedar currently has 39 job openings.
What Is Cedar?
Cedar provides a smarter way for hospitals, health systems and medical groups to manage the patient payment ecosystem. Our platform delivers modern intelligence to alleviate collections challenges, dramatically improve billing operations and ensure a personalized billing experience for patients. Most revenue cycle solutions today look at only one or two transactional aspects of patient payments. We believe that the focus instead should be on improving the overall experience of patient billing and engagement. Together with the leading medical groups and hospitals across the country, we are elevating the patient payment experience. To learn more, visit www.cedar.com.keywords:Healthcare, Information Technology, Marketplaces, Health Care Information Technology, Personal Finance, Health and Wellness, Finance Technology, Billing, Fin Tech