Casebia Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Casebia Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.9M per year.
- Casebia Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Casebia Therapeutics has 109 Employees.
- Casebia Therapeutics grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- Casebia Therapeutics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Casebia Therapeutics?
Bayer and CRISPR Therapeutics have entered into an agreement to create Casebia to discover, develop and commercialize new breakthrough therapeutics to cure blood disorders, blindness, and congenital heart disease. CRISPR Therapeutics will contribute its proprietary CRISPR-Cas9 gene-editing technology and intellectual property, while Bayer will make available its protein engineering expertise and relevant disease know-how. It is the first long-term strategic partnership of its kind to make a substantial investment in the development of target delivery systems in an effort to bring systemic in vivo CRISPR-Cas9 gene editing technology applications to patients.keywords:N/A