Cartology - Part of the Woolworths Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cartology - Part of the Woolworths Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $27M per year.
- Cartology - Part of the Woolworths Group's estimated revenue per employee is $250,000
- Cartology - Part of the Woolworths Group has 108 Employees.
- Cartology - Part of the Woolworths Group grew their employee count by 116% last year.
- Cartology - Part of the Woolworths Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Cartology - Part of the Woolworths Group?
Cartology is the Woolworths Groups new stand alone media business and the exclusive partner to Woolworths Supermarkets and BWS. Customer behaviour is changing. They have more choices than ever before ? both in the way they shop, and how they consume media. With all this choice, it?s making it harder for marketers to reach audiences at scale and grab their attention. But finally in this fragmented world, we can create focus. Cartology delivers data-led marketing solutions, putting insights and customers at the heart of everything we do. By combining our rich customer knowledge with our diverse media channels, we can make sure your products are being shown to the right customers, at the right place, at exactly the right time. We?ll directly connect your brands with our customers at moments that matter. We operate in a fast paced, nimble environment with professionals who work collaboratively to achieve market leading outcomes. Our point of difference is that we are part of Australia?s largest retailer allowing us to provide unparalleled career opportunities.keywords:N/A