Carle Illinois College of Medicine Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.3M per year.
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine has 124 Employees.
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Carle Illinois College of Medicine?
The Carle Illinois College of Medicine is the world's first engineering-based college of medicine. We are redefining medical education by combining basic sciences, clinical sciences, engineering, and medical humanities into medical education. We will re-engineer the way health care is delivered, using technology to create powerful new relationships between doctors and their patients. And, we are graduating a new kind of physician to revolutionize human health. A partnership between the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and Carle Health System, the college will integrate the university?s unparalleled assets in engineering, technology and supercomputing with Carle?s nationally recognized, comprehensive health care system.keywords:N/A