CarePort Health Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- CarePort Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.3M per year.
- CarePort Health received $2.2M in venture funding in June 2015.
- CarePort Health's estimated revenue per employee is $150,500
- CarePort Health's total funding is $4.7M.
- CarePort Health has 148 Employees.
- CarePort Health grew their employee count by 19% last year.
CarePort Health Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is CarePort Health?
CarePort unlocks data from post-acute care providers to better manage care across the continuum. Our solutions: CarePort Guide - Guide post-acute care selection and help patients choose high quality care CarePort Connect - Manage patients across post-acute care settings with real-time data and alerts CarePort Insight - Evaluate patient outcomes and post-acute provider performance metrics CarePort Care Management - Optimize discharge planning and utilization review CarePort Referral Management - Track all patient referrals to post-acute facilities in a single systemkeywords:Marketplace,Enterprise Software,Health It,Healthcare,Healthcare Providers,Human Resources Hr
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
CarePort Health News
Bay Area Counties Have Highest COVID Infection Rates in CA: Report ... The California Department of Public Health revealed that San...
CarePort, powered by WellSky®, a market leader in care transitions, today introduced CarePort Ambulatory, a solution that enables ambulatory providers, including physician offices, hospital outpatient departments, ambulatory surgical centers, specialty clinics, and urgent care centers, to improv ...
What You Should Know: – Allscripts subsidiary CarePort launches a solution built for the COVID-19 epidemic that will make transitioning patients between health care providers safer. – The COVID-19 Transitions of Care Hub will provide visibility into COVID-19 hospitalizations across CarePort’s ...
– CarePort Health, a provider of care coordination and post-acute outcomes management, announces that CarePort Transition Extender is now available in the Epic App Orchard marketplace. – With the Transition Extender, Epic EHR users can embed CarePort Transition, a post-acute referral management ...
Given its growing contribution to US health care costs, postacute care has become a .... Dr. Werner is paid as a consultant by CarePort Health.
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
CarePort Health Funding