CaptivateIQ Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- CaptivateIQ's estimated annual revenue is currently $29.9M per year.
- CaptivateIQ's estimated revenue per employee is $141,019
- CaptivateIQ's total funding is $164.6M.
- CaptivateIQ's current valuation is $1.3B. (January 2022}
- CaptivateIQ has 212 Employees.
- CaptivateIQ grew their employee count by 123% last year.
CaptivateIQ Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is CaptivateIQ?
At CaptivateIQ, we are building an innovative product that empowers companies to manage and tailor their mission critical sales incentive compensation programs for their workforce. Many of the fastest-growing high technology companies use CaptivateIQ to deliver these compensation programs across their teams. We're backed by leading SaaS investors including Amity Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Foundation Capital, S28 Capital, and Y-Combinator.keywords:saas
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
To address the complexity and the ever-changing sales commission processes, CaptivateIQ is delivering elegant user experiences and automation on...
CaptivateIQ, a company that makes software for companies looking to administer and analyze commission payments to their sales teams,...
SAN FRANCISCO, March 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- CaptivateIQ, the leader in sales commission software, appointed Nahi Ojeil as vice president...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|