Captionmax Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Captionmax's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.9M per year.
- Captionmax's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Captionmax has 97 Employees.
- Captionmax grew their employee count by -2% last year.
- Captionmax currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Captionmax?
Captionmax is a full-service, all digital media accessibility company headquartered in Minneapolis, with a workforce spanning from California to New York and serving a diverse roster of industry leading clients. On an annual basis, we provide our clients with over 15,000 hours of offline captioning, and over 45,000 hours of realtime captioning. Additional services include: description, multi-language localization, specialized scripts, and encoding. We always go the extra mile for our clients. Aside from providing the highest quality accessibility services, we also provide our clients with unbeatable customer service and dedicated account managers. Whether it's custom style guides, lighting fast turnaround, or technical consultation, we are here to make media accessibility as easy as possible, making us an industry leader since 1993.keywords:N/A