Capsule Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Capsule's estimated annual revenue is currently $70.5M per year.
- Capsule's estimated revenue per employee is $126,745
- Capsule's total funding is $270M.
- Capsule has 556 Employees.
- Capsule grew their employee count by 60% last year.
- Capsule currently has 46 job openings.
What Is Capsule?
Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant brand and technology that enables customized outcomes for doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one we?ve made to our customers, doctors, and partners: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. We?ll never lose sight of the fact that behind all the craziness of the healthcare system, we?re just people looking after other people. Capsule has raised $70 million from Thrive Capital, Glade Brook Capital, and The Virgin Group.keywords:saas