Capitolis Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Capitolis's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.5M per year.
- Capitolis's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Capitolis's total funding is $81.8M.
- Capitolis has 99 Employees.
- Capitolis grew their employee count by 57% last year.
- Capitolis currently has 27 job openings.
What Is Capitolis?
Capitolis is the leading SaaS platform that drives financial resource optimization for capital markets. Founded in 2017, Capitolis' network software enables financial institutions to optimize their balance sheets, which creates a fairer, safer and healthier marketplace. More than 50 financial institutions, as well as many hedge funds and asset managers, leverage Capitolisￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢ technology to bring the best services to market and achieve high levels of return, while using the most appropriate amounts of their financial resources. Backed by world class investors, including Index Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Spark Capital, SVB Capital and S Capital, Capitolisￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢ team brings decades of experience in launching successful startups, technology and financial services and is growing rapidly in our offices in New York, London and Tel Aviv.keywords:N/A