Capella Space Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Capella Space's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.1M per year.
- Capella Space received $19.0M in venture funding in September 2018.
- Capella Space's estimated revenue per employee is $308,000
- Capella Space's total funding is $82M.
- Capella Space has 88 Employees.
- Capella Space grew their employee count by 44% last year.
- Capella Space currently has 26 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Capella Space?
Capella Space is a data company that will provide persistent and reliable information from space with its planned constellation of (very small) satellites. Capella's satellites can see through the clouds and at night time making them immune to bad weather or light conditions. We deliver information that informs a wide range of global decisions to save money, time, and lives. We monitor changes constantly with no interruptions. Some call it reliability, we call it persistent information collection.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Capella Space News
SAN FRANCISCO – Capella Space, a startup building a constellation of synthetic aperture radar (SAR) satellites, is joining SpaceNet, ...
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Capella Space, an information services company that provides on-demand Earth ...
Capella Space, an information services company that provides on-demand Earth Observation (EO) imagery, is partnering with SpaceNet, ...
Capella Space Funding
Capella Space Executive Hires
|2019-02-15||Scott Soenen||vice president of product engineering||Article|