Cape Analytics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cape Analytics's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.6M per year.
- Cape Analytics received $17.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- Cape Analytics's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Cape Analytics's total funding is $31M.
- Cape Analytics has 59 Employees.
- Cape Analytics grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- Cape Analytics currently has 7 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Cape Analytics?
Cape Analytics uses AI and geospatial imagery to provide instant property intelligence for buildings across the United States. Cape Analytics enables insurers and other property stakeholders to access valuable property attributes at time of underwritingwith the accuracy and detail that traditionally required an on-site inspection, but with the speed and coverage of property record pre-fill. Founded in 2014, Cape Analytics is backed by leading venture firms and comprised of computer vision and risk analysis experts. Learn more at www.capeanalytics.com.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Cape Analytics News
Artificial Intelligence in Finance Market Growing Massively by 2019-2026 Major Players Accenture, Dataminr, Cape Analytics ,Numerai, ...
She serves on the boards of four of XL Innovate's portfolio companies; Cape Analytics, Pillar Technologies, GeoQuant and Notion. Prior to her ...
Seeking to position itself at the forefront of this push is Cape Analytics, a San Francisco-based startup founded in 2014 that is combining ...
Cape Analytics Funding