CapRock Oil Tools Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Revenue & Financials
- CapRock Oil Tools's revenue is currently $7.1M per year.
- CapRock Oil Tools's revenue per employee is $222031
- CapRock Oil Tools has 32 Employees.
- CapRock Oil Tools grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- CapRock Oil Tools currently has N/A job openings.
What Is CapRock Oil Tools?
CapRock Oil Tools, Inc. is a manufacturing company specializing in polycrystalline diamond compact (PDC) drill bits, as well as other drilling products. CapRock caters to customer needs through tailor-made service, quality, and dependability. The entire business model at CapRock is designed around quick response to customers' demands, innovative product solutions and efficient manufacturing processes. Our commitment to quality and service ensures that our customers get wheat they want when they need it. We strive to provide the necessary performance to cut days and shave hours off the drilling curve. We set and hold the record in most fields drilled.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Prime Downhole ...||$5.4M||30||36%|
|Moore Control S...||$22.8M||95||2%|
|Mistras Group, ...||$12.3M||53||6%|