Cantium Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cantium's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.9M per year.
- Cantium's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Cantium has 114 Employees.
- Cantium grew their employee count by 124% last year.
- Cantium currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Richard Oil and...||$4.4M||18||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
|West Coast Logi...||$14M||57||4%||N/A||-||N/A|
|M&J Valve Servi...||$28.4M||116||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
|Morris P. Heber...||$30.6M||125||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is Cantium?
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Cantium, LLC submitted one high bid totaling $62,450. Lease Sale 253 included 14,585 unleased blocks, located from 3 to 231 mi (5 to 372 ...
Developments in the pipeline include Cantium, Old Kent Road — a five-acre retail park and 1,113 homes including a 48-storey tower, around a ...
Now, Cantium is a market leading provider of back-office services in HR, ... As a LATCo, Cantium Business Solutions is wholly owned by KCC.