Cantium Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cantium's estimated revenue is currently $18.9M per year.
- Cantium's estimated revenue per employee is $232901
- Cantium has 81 Employees.
- Cantium grew their employee count by 125% last year.
- Cantium currently has N/A job openings.
What Is Cantium?keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|West Coast Logi...||$9.8M||42||5%|
|Chet Morrison C...||$61.7M||268||6%|
|Mc Dermott Inte...||N/A||293||7%|
|Coil Tubing Par...||$31.4M||141||10%|
|M&A Safety Serv...||$6.6M||33||22%|
|Waldemar S. Nel...||$42.1M||181||5%|
Cantium, LLC submitted one high bid totaling $62,450. Lease Sale 253 included 14,585 unleased blocks, located from 3 to 231 mi (5 to 372 ...
Developments in the pipeline include Cantium, Old Kent Road — a five-acre retail park and 1,113 homes including a 48-storey tower, around a ...
Now, Cantium is a market leading provider of back-office services in HR, ... As a LATCo, Cantium Business Solutions is wholly owned by KCC.