Cantaloupe Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Cantaloupe's estimated annual revenue is currently $175.8M per year.
- Cantaloupe's estimated revenue per employee is $144,013
- Cantaloupe's current valuation is $591.2M. (January 2022)
- Cantaloupe has 1221 Employees.
- Cantaloupe grew their employee count by 3% last year.
What Is Cantaloupe?
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Cantaloupes can have the biggest range in taste between bad and super delicious. Since they don't continue to ripen after they're picked, it's...
BB #:105664 is recalling certain packages containing cantaloupe because they have the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella, an organism...
Recalls Processed Cantaloupe For Possible Health Risk. When a company announces a recall, market withdrawal, or safety alert, the FDA posts the...
USA Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: USAT), today announced its official name change to Cantaloupe, Inc. (“Cantaloupe” or the “Company”) and its ticker symbol to “CTLP”. The Company begins trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, under both the new name and symbol today, and is celebrating its reb ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|