Cambridge Mobile Telematics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cambridge Mobile Telematics's estimated annual revenue is currently $34.8M per year.
- Cambridge Mobile Telematics received $500.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- Cambridge Mobile Telematics's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Cambridge Mobile Telematics's total funding is $502.5M.
- Cambridge Mobile Telematics has 240 Employees.
- Cambridge Mobile Telematics grew their employee count by 36% last year.
- Cambridge Mobile Telematics currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Cambridge Mobile Telematics?
Cambridge Mobile Telematics (CMT) pioneered telematics for usage-based and behavior-based programs making roads and drivers safer around the world. Founded in 2010 by two MIT professors, CMT's accomplished team of expert scientists and experienced entrepreneurs developed DriveWell, an advanced mobile-sensing and big data platform delivering an end-to-end smartphone telematics solution. DriveWell provides valuable feedback to users, helping them to improve driving performance and become more aware of unsafe behaviors. DriveWell is the first telematics platform in the industry to provide both traditional vehicle-centric, usage-based-insurance (UBI) and driver-centric, behavior-based insurance (BBI) solutions. Through the DriveWell program, CMT's partners can easily measure mileage, time of day, roadways and risky driving behaviors - giving them a complete picture of every trip and allowing them to segment high-risk vs low-risk customers easily. CMT has a proven track record of changing driver behavior: an average reduction of 35% in phone distraction, 20% in hard braking, and 20% in at-risk speeding all within 30 days of using the program. With DriveWell, users become safer drivers, resulting in fewer crashes and less-costly claims. The average user sustains a 25% reduction in phone usage even after 200 days, and some CMT's insurance partners report as much as 47% reduction in total claims costs, based on studies of more than 100,000 drivers. For more information about DriveWell, please visit: www.cmtelematics.com/drivewellkeywords:Mobile