California Regional MLS Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- California Regional MLS's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.2M per year.
- California Regional MLS's estimated revenue per employee is $171,692
- California Regional MLS has 65 Employees.
- California Regional MLS grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- California Regional MLS currently has 1 job openings.
What Is California Regional MLS?
California Regional MLS (CRMLS) is the nation's largest and most recognized subscriber-based MLS, dedicated to servicing more than 93,500 real estate professionals from 34 REALTOR® Associations, 3 Board of REALTORS® and 1 MLS. CRMLS is the industry powerhouse and thrives on providing the most relevant products and services to its subscribers. Working to connect real estate professionals throughout the state of California, CRMLS provides access to the most data at the lowest cost possible, thereby eliminating the need to join multiple MLSs. CRMLS provides agents with high visibility through powerful, best-in-class MLS tools. Unsurpassed customer care approval ratings help to build the trust of real estate professionals knowing they can rely on CRMLS when they need assistance. Valuable, flexible education options allow agents to continuously stay well-informed of product updates and industry trends. CRMLS strives to the the gold standard for MLS services int he state of California and in the nation.keywords:Real Estate