Calastone Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Calastone's estimated annual revenue is currently $49.1M per year.
- Calastone's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Calastone has 234 Employees.
- Calastone grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Calastone currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Calastone?
Calastone is the largest global funds transaction network, connecting many of the world's leading financial organisations. Our mission is to make funds accessible to everyone by reducing the frictional cost of trading. We use smart technology solutions and industry collaboration to lower operational risk and enhance client profitability through digitisation and automation. Over 1,700 customers in 40 countries and territories benefit from Calastone's services, processing over 9 million messages and £170 billion of transactions each month. Calastone is headquartered in London and has offices in Luxembourg, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore and Sydney. Calastone Limited is a company registered in England and Wales and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authoritykeywords:N/A