Cala Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cala Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.8M per year.
- Cala Health received $18.0M in venture funding in February 2016.
- Cala Health's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Cala Health's total funding is $71.3M.
- Cala Health has 79 Employees.
- Cala Health grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- Cala Health currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Cala Health?
Cala Health is a medical technology company pioneering a new class of electrical medicine called neuroperipheral therapyTM. Neuroperipheral therapy treats chronic disease non-invasively, without drugs or surgery, by stimulating peripheral nerves with body-worn electronics. Merging innovations in neuroscience, electronics, and medical devices, Cala Health has recruited experts across these fields to develop new therapies for patients. The company was spun out of Stanford University and is venture backed by leading investors in technology and healthcare, including Johnson & Johnson, GV, dRx Capital (Novartis/Qualcomm joint investment), Lightstone Ventures, Lux Capital, and Action Potential Venture Capital (GlaxoSmithKline).keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals