CTRL-labs Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CTRL-labs's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.4M per year.
- CTRL-labs received $28.0M in venture funding in February 2019.
- CTRL-labs's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- CTRL-labs's total funding is $28M.
- CTRL-labs has 79 Employees.
- CTRL-labs grew their employee count by 41% last year.
- CTRL-labs currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is CTRL-labs?
Creating a world where computers are natural extensions of thought and movement.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Ctrl-labs, a New York startup that's developing a device capable of translating electrical muscle impulses into digital signals, today announced ...
Another company called CTRL-labs continues to work on a goal that sounds similar. NYC-based CTRL-labs was founded in 2015 by Thomas ...
CTRL-labs has raised $67 million to date and the latest round will help with, among other things, the building and distribution of its developer kit ...