CSUN Accounting Association Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CSUN Accounting Association's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.4M per year.
- CSUN Accounting Association's estimated revenue per employee is $163,000
- CSUN Accounting Association has 39 Employees.
- CSUN Accounting Association grew their employee count by 77% last year.
- CSUN Accounting Association currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CSUN Accounting Association?
The California State University, Northridge (CSUN) Accounting Association (AA) is a student-driven organization. Its mission is to help students develop professional skills and build relationships essential to launching a successful accounting career. To fulfill this mission, the AA: Promotes the benefits of joining the association to current and potential accounting students, Encourages accounting students to be involved in the association, Presents students with more information about the accounting profession Provides students the opportunities to become acquainted with potential employers, Fosters collaboration and camaraderie between members, and Prepares students in making the transition from academia to industry.keywords:N/A