CRISPR Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CRISPR Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $69.6M per year.
- CRISPR Therapeutics received $113.8M in venture funding in January 2018.
- CRISPR Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- CRISPR Therapeutics's total funding is $218M.
- CRISPR Therapeutics has 449 Employees.
- CRISPR Therapeutics grew their employee count by 37% last year.
- CRISPR Therapeutics currently has 48 job openings.
What Is CRISPR Therapeutics?
CRISPR Therapeutics is a leading gene-editing company focused on the development of transformative medicines using its proprietary CRISPR/Cas9 gene-editing platform. CRISPR/Cas9 is a revolutionary technology that allows for precise, directed changes to genomic DNA. Our multi-disciplinary team of world-class researchers and drug developers is working to translate this technology into breakthrough human therapeutics in a number of serious diseases. Our lead programs in beta-thalassemia and sickle cell disease have advanced to IND/CTA-enabling studies with a CTA filing planned by the end of 2017, and we are advancing additional programs in ex vivo and in vivo disease areas. In addition to our fully-owned programs, our strategic collaborations with Bayer AG and Vertex Pharmaceuticals expand our portfolio and enable us with unique capabilities. Through our private financings, partnerships, and IPO we have raised >$400M to fund and accelerate our portfolio. We have licensed the foundational CRISPR/Cas9 patent estate for human therapeutic use from our scientific founder, Dr. Emmanuelle Charpentier, who co-invented the application of CRISPR/Cas9 for gene editing. Our company is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland with R&D operations in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA and some business operations in London, United Kingdom.keywords:N/A