CRH Healthcare Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CRH Healthcare's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.7M per year.
- CRH Healthcare received $Undisclosed in venture funding in December 2018.
- CRH Healthcare's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- CRH Healthcare's total funding is $24.9M.
- CRH Healthcare has 47 Employees.
- CRH Healthcare grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- CRH Healthcare currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CRH Healthcare?
CRH Healthcare was formed to buy, build, and operate a patient- and quality-focused urgent care center platform company. With backing from MSouth Equity Partners & Source Capital, private equity firms in Atlanta, CRH currently operates the largest network of centers in Atlanta (17 as Peachtree Immediate Care), the leader in Tallahassee (7 as Patients First), and three centers in Huntsville, AL (as Urgent Medcare). In 2015, CRH more than tripled its centers under management making it one of the fastest growing urgent care companies in the country. We are currently seeking additional acquisitions in the southeast having made six acquisitions thus far, including two in 2015 and one in 2016. More information on each region's operations can be found at www.peachtreemed.com, www.patientsfirst.com, and urgentmedcareonline.com.keywords:N/A