CMG (Capital Markets Gateway) Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CMG (Capital Markets Gateway)'s estimated annual revenue is currently $7.5M per year.
- CMG (Capital Markets Gateway)'s estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- CMG (Capital Markets Gateway) has 52 Employees.
- CMG (Capital Markets Gateway) grew their employee count by 63% last year.
- CMG (Capital Markets Gateway) currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CMG (Capital Markets Gateway)?
Capital Markets Gateway (CMG) is a financial technology firm that is modernizing the equity capital markets (ECM). CMG connects investors and underwriters via a neutral platform that delivers integrated ECM data and analytics, unrivaled transparency, and workflow efficiencies. Providing a digital system of record for firm-wide deal activity, CMG helps clients make more timely, better-informed decisions. Launched in 2017 by a team of ECM practitioners, the CMG platform is currently relied upon by nearly 100 buy side firms representing $12 trillion in AUM and 15 investment banks.keywords:N/A