CLM MIDWEST Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CLM MIDWEST's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.4M per year.
- CLM MIDWEST's estimated revenue per employee is $239,000
- CLM MIDWEST has 52 Employees.
- CLM MIDWEST grew their employee count by -4% last year.
- CLM MIDWEST currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CLM MIDWEST?
C & L Maintenance, Inc. started out in 1991, primarily as a snow removal company founded by Guy Lollino. Over time, Guy had a vision to expand the array of services his company could provide and introduce Interior and Exterior Property Maintenance services in 1999. In 2000, C & L Maintenance, Inc. became CLM MIDWEST and has since become one of the fastest growing commercial maintenance companies serving the Midwest. Today, CLM Midwest proudly self-performs services to over 6500 locations throughout the states of Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Missouri, Ohio and Michigan. Today, CLM employs more than 53 field service technicians serving our customers in the communities in which they live. With expanded service lies and three separate divisions, our team of dedicated Account Professionals and our growing office staff stands ready to meet your every need and exceed your every expectation.keywords:N/A