CLEARink Displays Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CLEARink Displays's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.3M per year.
- CLEARink Displays received $Undisclosed in venture funding in January 2019.
- CLEARink Displays's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- CLEARink Displays's total funding is $12M.
- CLEARink Displays has 46 Employees.
- CLEARink Displays grew their employee count by 44% last year.
- CLEARink Displays currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CLEARink Displays?
CLEARink Displays is a US incorporated venture backed startup, with R&D in US and Canada. CLEARink aims to revolutionize the reflective display industry by developing reflective display modules, based on proprietary technology, that combines the daylight readability of paper with the colorful video performance of digital displays. The company was formed in 2012 by a number of co-founders who have together started over 10 companies, including Vancouver success stories TIR (sold to Philips) and Brightside (sold to Dolby). The company has also attracted a world-class advisory team, which includes a former CTO from Philips and a former CEO from Barco. CLEARink's unique and patented technology was originally developed at the University of British Columbia. The company currently holds 23 patents with several more pending. The development is being supported by co-development partners and potential customers in Taiwan, the Netherlands, the UK, and USA.keywords:Hardware,Hardware Peripherals