CJ America Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CJ America's estimated annual revenue is currently $59.1M per year.
- CJ America's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- CJ America has 219 Employees.
- CJ America grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- CJ America currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CJ America?
TAKE A BIT OF CULTURE WITH YOU WITH CJ. From a freshly tossed bibimbap to the 4D live action of film, our brands give you a bit of Korean culture in every moment of life. CJ America's leaders manage and collaborate with U.S. affiliates to adapt to current market trends, creating long-term business plans to inspire new ways for all to experience Korean cuisine and culture. ABOUT CJ GROUP - Established in 1953, CheilJedang (CJ) began as a food manufacturing company within the Samsung Corporation. Spinning off from Samsung in 1993, CJ Corporation has developed its business portfolio into four core sectors Food & Food Service, Bio & Pharma, Entertainment & Media, and Shopping & Logistics. Creating products and services that promote a healthy, happy and convenient lifestyle, CJ has become one of Korea's most innovative companies.keywords:N/A