CFSB - Community Financial Services Bank Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CFSB - Community Financial Services Bank's estimated revenue is currently $16.6M per year.
- CFSB - Community Financial Services Bank's estimated revenue per employee is $195176
- CFSB - Community Financial Services Bank has 85 Employees.
- CFSB - Community Financial Services Bank grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- CFSB - Community Financial Services Bank currently has N/A job openings.
What Is CFSB - Community Financial Services Bank?
Community Financial Services Bank (CFSB) was the first bank established in Marshall County in 1890. We currently serve 4 main market regions with 6 banking centers. Our community has always come first to us. That's why you, the community members, have been central to forming our mission statement from day one, that continues to this day. CFSB is committed to creating value: FOR OUR CUSTOMERS by providing the best financial products, technology, and personal service FOR OUR TEAM MEMBERS by providing a stable and enjoyable workplace with competitive salaries FOR OUR STOCKHOLDERS by building a strong and profitable financial organization; and FOR OUR COMMUNITIES through our financial and personal involvement in community projects.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|QSI, INC (Quali...||$29M||148||7%||N/A|
|CFSB - Communit...||$16.6M||85||10%||N/A|
|Wilson & Muir B...||$8.2M||42||5%||N/A|
CFSB - Community Financial Services Bank News
BENTON — Community Financial Services Bank (CFSB) has announced the addition of Residential/Consumer Lender Brittany Story to the ...
BENTON —Community Financial Services Bank (CFSB) was named a national award recipient in The Independent Community Bankers of ...
MAYFIELD - Community Financial Services Bank (CFSB) is proud to announce the promotion of Emmaline (Emmy) West to ...