CFE International Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CFE International's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.8M per year.
- CFE International's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- CFE International has 36 Employees.
- CFE International grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- CFE International currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CFE International?
CFEi is a wholly owned subsidiary of ComisiÃ³n Federal de Electridad. CFEi provides services for CFEâ€™s generation companies, marketers, distribution companies and large industrial customers in Mexico. We focus our attention on asset management and wholesale marketing, trading, and transportation of natural gas.\n\nCFEi provides an advantage to its customers by bridging cross-border trading and optimization of assets with diverse and growing portfolios. Our approaches and proven methodologies deliver value for companies that produce, transport and trade natural gas. Our previous implemented solutions for clients have served to make their operations run more efficiently across the natural gas supply chain by maximizing the utilization of their pipeline portfolio.keywords:N/A