CBAM Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CBAM's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.2M per year.
- CBAM received $504.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- CBAM's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- CBAM's total funding is $1000M.
- CBAM has 58 Employees.
- CBAM grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- CBAM currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CBAM?
CBAM Partners, an Eldridge Industries portfolio company, is an alternative investment management firm and SEC-registered investment adviser founded in 2016 by Don Young, Mike Damaso, and Jay Garrett, headquartered in NYC. CBAM specializes in opportunities across the credit spectrum for institutional clients through separately managed accounts, CLOs and private funds. The content published is designed for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer of advisory services or an invitation to make an investment in any financial instrument or in any product to which CBAM provides investment advisory or other services.keywords:N/A